what to feed a baby sparrow

what to feed a baby sparrow

♪ ♪ ♪ you've got a hold on me,don't even know your power ♪ ♪ i stand a hundred feet buti fall when i'm around ya ♪ ♪ show me an open door andyou go and slam it on me ♪ ♪ i can't takeanymore, i'm saying ♪ ♪ baby, please havemercy on me ♪ ♪ take it easy onmy heart ♪ ♪ even though you don'tmean to hurt me, ♪ ♪ you keep tearingme apart ♪

♪ won't you please havemercy, mercy on my heart ♪ ♪ i drive through the nightjust to be near you, baby ♪ ♪ heart open, testify, tellme that i'm not crazy ♪ ♪ i'm not asking for a lot,just that you're honest with me♪ ♪ and my prideis all i got ♪ ♪ i'm saying, baby,please have mercy on me ♪ ♪ won't you pleasehave mercy on me, ♪ ♪ i'm a puppet onyour string ♪ ♪ and even though yougot good intentions, ♪

♪ i need you toset me free ♪ ♪ consuming all theair inside my lungs ♪ ♪ ripping all the skinfrom off my bones ♪ ♪ i'm prepared tosacrifice my life ♪ ♪ i would gladlydo it twice ♪ ♪ oh, please havemercy on me ♪ ♪ take it easyon my heart ♪ ♪ i'm begging you for mercy,mercy (on my heart) ♪ ♪ i'm begging you,begging you please baby ♪

♪ mercy, mercy(on my heart) ♪ ♪ oh i'm begging you,i'm begging you, yeah ♪ ♪♪♪